You may find here a list of project in which ENSIE was either the coordinator or a partner/expert. (Click on the project title to get more info):
- PROGRESS project - partnership with the European Commission, DG Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion. In this framework, different activities are implemented on specific topics:
- EUROPE4ALL ! - Meetings, training and exchanges of practices on the programme "Europe for citizens" partnership with different ENSIE members (2014).
- Work but not only ! (2011 - 2012).
- Elexies - The social enterprise - a tool to fight against exclusion (2009).
- IRSIE - Industrial Relations within the Social Integration Economy (2003 - 2004).
EPP- Strengthening emergent professional profiles in the third sector – "A way to foster innovative bridges to work and social inclusion of disadvantaged groups": ENSIE will be specifically in charge of developing guidelines and recommendations to enhance WISES' human resources and effectiveness in social inclusion. (2014 - 2016)
EFESEIIS - Enabling the Flourishing and Evolution of Social Entrepreneurship for Innovative and Inclusive Societies - ENSIE is an expert along with other two international organizations (European Venture Philanthropy Association and the United Nations Industrial Development Organization) and several national organisations. (2015 - 2016
- 3e4se - European Ethical Financial Ecosystem for local partnerships supporting new social enterprises - ENSIE is involved as European level partner in the project, along with local partners in two European regions. (2014 - 2015
- Our Social Europe- ENSIE's expertise in a "Europe for Citizen" project on how to systematically increase civic engagement of citizens in urban disadvantaged areas; ENSIE's expertise is focusing on advocating in the EU Agenda for “Community Led Local Development”; (2015 - 2016)
- G+ Enfance - ENSIE's expertise in this national project managed by RES, Belgium (2014 - 2015).
- OLD CHALLENGES NEW PATHWAYS - ENSIE as an observer on the current challenges faced by the work integration social enterprises and their involvement in social innovation (2014).
- RESPEC - ENSIE's expertise in a project of exchanges of experience and good practices related to social economy and in particular to work integration social enterprises (2014).
- RE:DIALOGUES - ENSIE's expertise in a project on social dialogue and social economy enterprises lead by Groupe Terre, Belgium, in partnership with different ENSIE members (2012 - 2014).
- Work in stations (2012 - 2013).
- IRIS in Timisoara (2010 - 2013).
- SYSCOM - Systematic Competency Documentation in Social Integration Enterprises (2009 - 2010).
- Social Economy in Romania - Social Economy, an Innovative Model for Promoting Active Inclusion of Vulnerable Groups (2008 - 2011).
- GRUNDTVIG - Breakable workers (2009 - 2011).